Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to beat Worry - 1

How to beat Worry - 1

You can accomplish anything you set your mind to,
if you will stop worrying about your problems.

Of course it is a lot easier to talk about beating the Worry Card,
than to actually stop Playing the Worry Card.
I have the type of personality where I will wake up
in the middle of the night worrying about any type of problem.
This Worry Card saps your energy levels.
I find myself in the morning focusing on negativity
if I have been worrying at night.
But I have found that the more I worry about a situation,
the worse it seems to get.

I am not suggesting that we Play the Ostrich Card,
and pretend that we don't have a problem.
This will only lead to more anxiety
because the problem was never dealt with.

Instead place the Worry Card back on the table,
and Play the Grace Card.
If we don't do this we will find the Worry Card
will attract the Fear and Anxiety Cards into our hand.

The Grace Card on the other hand
will empower you to deal with the situation,
because you will have an inner conviction
that the solution is on its way to you.
You will have a confidence to tackle any problem,
so that you can easily reject the Worry Card
when someone tries to Play it to you,
like this,
" You ought to be very concerned about that situation ".

Cease striving and fighting,
allow the Grace Card to work for you.



Omega Course




 
 
Copyright - Omega Course - Craig Holme - 2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment